Binance Coin, also known as BNB, was developed in 2017 as a utility token for the Binance exchange. Initially, it was used at Binance to pay transaction fees, but it has since gained more acceptance. With time, it became a well-used banking option for crypto blackjack sites due to its low transaction fees and quick transaction times. Keep reading to learn how to use BNB on blackjack sites.
Top Binance Coin Blackjack Sites List (September 2023)
How to Play Blackjack With Binance Coin
Blackjack on Binance Coin is played according to the same rules as blackjack on conventional websites. The objective of blackjack is to add up the card values to get a score of 21, the best possible score. Jack, King, and Queens are face cards, and their value is 10. The value of the Ace card ranges from one to eleven. While cards 2 through 10 are valued according to their face value. If a player’s score is higher than 21, they lose, and it is known as a bust.
Most BNB Blackjack sites offer:
- Face Up 21
- Perfect Pairs Blackjack
- Spanish 21
The availability of provably fair card shuffling makes playing crypto blackjack advantageous. In order to ensure that neither the casino nor the player can predict the outcome of the game before it begins, provably fair casinos employ a cryptographic technique.
How to Deposit Binance Coin at Blackjack sites?
To deposit on Binance coin blackjack sites, follow these steps:
- Log onto your preferred blackjack site, and head to the deposit area.
- Choose the cryptocurrency of your choice; in this case, BNB.
- The wallet address for the casino, to which you must send your desired BNB amount, will then be displayed.
- Paste the address into your crypto wallet and the amount you want to deposit to complete the transaction.
- Your blackjack account will soon reflect your transaction.
Some BNB sites offer generous bonuses on deposits. So read the terms and conditions of the website to take advantage of any bonuses.
How to Withdraw BNB
To withdraw BNB from your blackjack site, follow the same steps you did for depositing.
- From your blackjack site, select BNB as your preferred payout option on the withdrawal page.
- Enter how much of your balance you want to withdraw.
- Then, enter the information for your BNB wallet in the address field.
- To complete a transfer, click the “confirm” icon.
How to Choose the Best BNB Blackjack Sites?
When selecting the right site, there are numerous factors to consider. It includes reputation, payout speed, customer service, bonuses, and security.
- Reputation: Finding verified user and third-party reviews, perusing a site’s social media pages, and investigating a site’s licensing can be incredibly helpful in finding the most reliable BNB crypto blackjack site. This also includes choosing a website recognized by a reputable gambling body like the UK gambling commission. Also, ensure the site you are playing blackjack with is RNG certified.
- Payout Speed: BNB blackjack sites pay out faster than standard online blackjack sites. Binance Coin blackjack sites have fast transaction times and higher wagering and withdrawal limits. Hence, pick a website that provides all of these features.
- Customer Service: The best BNB Casinos will provide round-the-clock support via live chat, phone/e-mail, FAQs, or a moderated user forum that enables players to talk about issues and solutions. Hence, choose a casino site with multiple customer service options.
- Bonuses: Compare the bonuses and promotions offered by different Binance coin blackjack sites. The best sites will regularly offer unique bonuses and promotions to keep you wagering. It includes no deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, free spins, special promotions, and more.
- Security – Choose a casino site that uses SSL encryption and other industry-standard technologies to protect your personal and financial data. Also, ensure that they have two-factor verification enabled.
Binance Coin is now well-used at the majority of cryptocurrency blackjack sites. Overall, the best BNB blackjack sites provide faster and higher withdrawal limits and a diverse selection of provably fair games.
Do BNB Blackjack sites require KYC?
Some websites provide anonymous BNB, while others may ask players for ID information before making payouts.
What is the minimum deposit to activate a bonus?
A minimum deposit between $10-$50 is required.
|➡️ Cryptocurrency||Binance Coin|
|Top Crypto Casino||Bets.io|