Playing dice games online has become very popular. This game, which started off as a physical game of chance has now been adopted for online enjoyment. Additionally, in order to move with the times, you can now play Litecoin dice at a crypto casino.
But, what exactly is LTC dice and how do you play it? In this article, we’ll take a look at what this game involves when you play it online. Additionally, we’ll cover what LTC is as a cryptocurrency and the benefits of using it for online gambling. Then, at the end of the article, we’ll answer a couple of questions about Litecoin dice.
Top Litecoin Dice Sites List (March 2023)
What is Litecoin (LTC)?
Basically, Litecoin is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency and open-source software project. It was released under the MIT/X11 license and was inspired by Bitcoin. LTC is one of the earliest “altcoins” released in 2011.
On the technical side of things, it shares the same technology as Bitcoin. It uses Bitcoin’s open-source code but has a number of modifications that make Litecoin “lighter”. Litecoin, therefore, has a faster block generation rate and uses Scrypt as proof of work. In addition, it has a fixed number of coins, at 84 million max. Every 2.5 minutes a new block is generated in the Litecoin network.
How to play LTC dice
Now that you have an understanding of what Litecoin is, let’s take a look at how to play Litecoin dice. First, it’s important to note that a game of dice is a game of pure chance. Reputable casinos use provably fair software to ensure that there’s no cheating on the game from both the casino and the players.
Also, it is important to know that the basic rules of playing dice games are the same in an LTC casino as they are in any other casino. You can use similar strategies to enjoy the games alone or with friends.
With all that in mind, here are the simple steps you should follow to get started with playing at LTC dice sites.
1. Buy LTC at a crypto exchange
Obviously, before you can start playing Litecoin dice, you need to have the cryptocurrency. So, you should go to your favorite crypto exchange and buy LTC there. You can use fiat money to make the purchase, or you can swap a different cryptocurrency for Litecoin. The transactions are usually immediate unless you use a fiat payment method such as electronic bank transfers.
2. Join an LTC casino
With LTC in your wallet, you can now start searching for the right Litecoin dice casino. There are many options available, but it’s up to you to decide which one to join. To ensure as smooth experience as possible, make sure that the site:
- Accepts LTC deposits and withdrawals
- Has good reviews from other players
- Features your favorite dice games
- Has good customer support
- Features the latest security features and is registered to operate in your jurisdiction.
If all the above looks good, click to register with the Litecoin dice site. You’ll need to fill out a short form with your name, email, and password. Then, a verification email is sent to you in order to confirm your new account.
3. Make an LTC deposit
Once your LTC site account has been created, you’re ready to make a deposit.
- Head to the cashier section and select “deposit”.
- Choose to make a crypto payment.
- Copy the site’s LTC address.
- Paste the LTC address into your wallet.
- Enter the amount of Litecoin you want to transfer to the casino
- Confirm the transaction
Within a few minutes, you should have LTC in your online casino account.
4. Look for dice games
LTC sites usually have a lot of different dice games available for players. It’s up to you to look around and find the ones that appeal to you the most. A good LTC casino site will have a search function to help you find a specific game.
You can also check for a dice game based on what the casino recommends. These games can be presented based on the highest RTP, most popular, themes, or trending among players.
Popular dice games include:
- Lightening dice
- Live table dice
- Sic bo
Benefits of using LTC for dice games
It is clear that there are many opportunities to play, enjoy and win dice games using LTC online. That’s why Litecoin casinos have been growing in popularity. But, why else should you choose to play dice games online using this cryptocurrency?
- High deposit and withdrawal limits: Because you’re playing with a cryptocurrency, you don’t have to worry about fiat payment limits or your bank flagging high transactions. Litecoin’s decentralized, so people can transact with the coin as they please.
- Opportunity to win more LTC: Since gambling is all about winning, at the end of the day, you have a chance to add to your LTC wallet if you win. Since cryptocurrencies can also be seen as investments, if you win a lot of LTC, you can safely keep it in your wallet until you’re ready to sell it for a profit later on.
- LTC casinos are secure: You can enjoy the safety of playing in a Litecoin casino knowing that your money is safe. You don’t have to provide your banking details, and you can make use of crypto technology’s advanced security features.
Do LTC dice sites have transaction fees?
It’s unlikely that you’ll have to pay deposit and withdrawal fees on a Litecoin dice casino. However, there may be some charges from your crypto wallet provider, so watch out for those. Also, if you’re buying or selling LTC on a crypto exchange so that you can play in the casino, there will be charges there as well.
Are Litecoin dice sites legal?
Yes, they are legal in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. They have to adhere to the same rules and regulations as fiat online casinos. So, before you join an LTC casino to play dice, make sure that it’s registered and licensed to operate legally where you are.
|Top Crypto Casino||FortuneJack|