Dubbed the “lite version of Bitcoin,” Litecoin is a “fork” cryptocurrency. This means it is based on the same blockchain and verification system as Bitcoin. The difference between the two coins is that Litecoin is much faster in terms of transactions and the rate of mining new coins. It is also designed to be more decentralized.
Now, you can ride the crypto trend (which is here to stay) by diversifying how you earn your digital coins. Litecoin poker sites are a great place to do this. They are safe and fun and provide a wide range of poker variations.
We’ve put together a list of the best Litecoin poker sites below. These offer enticing welcome bonuses, excellent customer support, exciting poker games including Texas Hold’Em, Omaha poker, and the chance to join tournaments and top poker networks.
Top Litecoin Poker Sites List (March 2023)
Using Litecoin as a payment method
Nowadays, more and more casino and poker sites accept cryptocurrency as a payment method. Litecoin poker sites are online casinos or poker rooms that accept this particular crypto. They operate in the same way as regular online casinos, the only difference being that you enjoy the benefits of transacting with LTC as opposed to traditional fiat currencies.
To make payments at a poker site with LTC, head to the cashier or banking section and select Litecoin as your preferred cryptocurrency. You will be sent a receiver ID. Next, open your crypto wallet, and specify how much you want to deposit. Enter the receiver ID for your chosen poker site and click “send” to confirm the transaction.
How to play Litecoin poker
To get started with LTC poker, do the following:
- Browse our list of the best Litecoin poker sites
- Choose a casino and create an account
- Deposit Litecoin from your crypto wallet into your online poker site account
- Choose a poker game and play
Tip: If you come across a video poker game you’ve never tried before, try it out in demo mode first.
Pros and cons of LTC online poker
As more and more casinos accept LTC as a payment method, it’s good to know the benefits and drawbacks of using this crypto to play poker. Here’s what to look out for.
Pros of LTC poker
- Higher withdrawal limits: Because you are dealing with a cryptocurrency, you don’t have to worry about bank-related limit verifications if you win a lot of money at an online poker site.
- Faster transactions: Because a third party, such as a bank, does not oversee the marketing, the payments are much faster. When using fiat currencies, withdrawals can take up to 5 days for cards and bank transfers. With LTC, your payment will be completed in a few hours.
- Financial anonymity: There is no need to provide bank details when playing at a Litecoin casino. You will only need to share your Litecoin wallet address.
- Game choice: Some sites offer exclusive crypto-only poker games
Cons of LTC poker
- Fluctuating value: All cryptocurrencies are volatile. They can have significant price movements over relatively short periods.
- Not widely accepted: Although the number of online poker sites that accept cryptocurrencies like Litecoin is growing, the choice is still relatively limited.
Litecoin has been around since 2011 and has gained a good reputation. Its fast transaction times and low fees make it an attractive payment option for playing on poker sites. When choosing a poker platform, consider the number of players registered to play and the variety of games the site offers to increase your winning potential. Unlike many other forms of gambling, poker is played against other players and requires skill and luck to succeed. Make sure you know the game’s rules before risking your hard-earned Litecoin.
Is Litecoin good for playing poker?
Yes, it is. The poker experience is the same at a casino that accepts crypto as it is for a standard fiat currency site. The quick payment and withdrawal methods and anonymous transactions make playing poker online a desirable option for a Litecoin holder.
Are LTC poker sites legal?
If online casinos are legal in your state, then crypto casinos are also permitted, They will all need to be licensed by your state’s regulatory authority though.
|Top Crypto Casino||Bitstarz|