More and more people are rushing to use cryptocurrencies. ADA, powered by Cardano, is one of the most popular cryptos today, and it’s great for betting. However, if you’re new to all this, getting started can be a little daunting. Therefore, we’ve produced this guide for you.
Top Cardano Gambling Sites List (November 2022)
What is Cardano?
Cardano is a decentralized blockchain with its own cryptocurrency, ADA. Launched in 2017 by Charles Hoskison, a co-founder of Ethereum, it claims to be faster, and more flexible than Bitcoin, safer, and more scalable than Ethereum. In an interview with Mashable, Hoskinson said that he was able to learn from the development of those pioneering blockchains and produce something better.
Cardano also claims that its proof-of-stake protocol, Ouroboros, makes it an eco-friendly option compared with other blockchains that use energy-intensive proof-of-work protocols.
Introducing ADA gambling
Like other cryptocurrencies, you can use ADA for almost anything your greenbacks are good for. As the crypto revolution picks up pace, more punters are looking at taking their wagers away from fiat currency.
There are three enormous potential benefits:
- Privacy: Whatever you do with your crypto wallet is between you and the other party in the transaction. No third party gets involved, so there is no red tape or prying eyes.
- Security: Every transaction on the blockchain is tagged and recorded, so there is no doubt about the wagers you placed and the winnings you are due.
- Speed: Win with a regular online betting service, and you’ll likely have a wait while your profits are transferred to your bank account. Most crypto chains offer almost instantaneous transfers of funds. Thus, there will be no more waiting for payments — and often no transaction fees.
Moreover, Cardano gambling sites can make it possible to place bets in locations where gambling with money is prohibited since many territories don’t regard ADA as a currency.
What’s the catch?
Nothing is perfect, and Cardano gambling sites are relatively new. Therefore, we see some teething problems. Arguably the biggest issue is the volatility of the crypto market: a day of winning bets could be wiped out if your ADAs lose value overnight, So you should never risk money you can’t afford to lose.
In addition, while crypto gambling is growing fast, not every site is big. That can limit the available markets for your sports bets or the casino games you can play. For big-ticket sports events, it’s not a problem. But if you like grubbing for value in the minor leagues, it could be frustrating. However, these are minor problems — and likely to improve with time.
Choosing a gambling site
We have collated a list of the best Cardano gambling sites.
We think they all have something to recommend them, but the choice is yours. If you want to go it alone, here’s what you should be looking out for.
- Ease of use: Does it feel natural when you navigate the site? Are the key processes such as placing a bet, depositing, and withdrawing funds, intuitive?
- Customer services: Can you easily contact the site with your queries? Is the customer service available 24/7? Is there a detailed FAQ section?
- Range of markets: Can you bet on different sports? How many markets can you find for each event? Does the site allow live betting?
- Bonus features: What’s the sign-up offer? Is there any loyalty scheme? Are there regular reload bonuses or cashback deals? Does the site regularly offer odds boosts? Can you cash out easily to lock in a win or cut your losses?
- Popularity: What’s the buzz on social media? Are users sharing good experiences?
- Casinos: Is it just a sportsbook, or does the site have a casino attached? What about games like poker or bingo? Are there live dealer tables or only slots?
If you’re looking at a site, and you’re answering ‘yes’ to most of these questions, you could be ready to take your first steps into ADA gambling.
Placing your first ADA wager is not so different from setting up a regular dollar-denominated betting account. First, you’ll need to buy some ADA tokens and put them in a crypto wallet. Next, choose a Cardano gambling site and open an account. Once the account is open, you can transfer ADA tokens from your wallet to your gambling site and start placing bets as you wish. Later, you can transfer any winnings back to your wallet and — should you choose– sell your crypto for a fiat currency.
Can I use Cardano gambling sites on my phone?
Usually, yes. It depends on the individual site, but most operators now produce apps compatible with Android or iOS.
Are ADA gambling sites trustworthy?
Yes. You can trust all our recommended ADA gambling sites. However, when choosing a gambling site to wager with, ensure it’s licensed.
|Top Crypto Casino||Bitstarz|