Keno is one of the more unusual casino games that can be enjoyed by players across the globe. The game has grown in popularity, especially after the introduction of cryptocurrencies in the online gambling space. As it is, there are several crypto Keno sites available around the world, most of which are even accessible via mobile gaming devices. For this reason, it can be quite daunting to find the best crypto casino to play keno online. This article seeks to make your search easier. Read on!
Top Crypto Keno Sites List (December 2022)
Factors to consider when choosing the best crypto Keno sites
As new crypto casinos keep popping up, bogus ones are bobbing up too. That’s why gambling fans should be careful when choosing a Bitcoin keno casino. To do so, they should consider the following key aspects:
- Reputation and safety — Determining a keno site’s reputation is vital since it can influence your gaming experience. You should consider a site with a stellar reputation, which you can easily find by reading Keno cryptocurrency casino reviews from other players.
- Licensing — There are a ton of unregulated gambling websites on the internet. So, it’s possible that your personal information and transactions won’t be secure. Therefore, check that the chosen crypto casino is licensed and regulated before signing up.
- Customer support — Customer support is crucial, especially when all dealings are online. In fact, a positive gambling experience partially depends on having easily accreliable support available 24/7.
Why Play at Crypto Keno Sites
Using cryptocurrency to play Keno has several advantages. Some of the notable ones are:
- Fast transactions — Credit cards and bank transfers are usually slow, especially for withdrawals, mainly because of the many verifications required. However, crypto Keno sites only need one identity confirmation, and you can transact as you wish. Furthermore, blockchain transactions using crypto take minutes rather than days to process. That’s why crypto Keno players can make instant deposits and cash out their wins speedily.
- Provably fair gaming — Provably fair games at crypto keno sites employ randomization. This ensures fair play by eliminating any chances of cheating.
- Lower house edge — Online crypto casinos frequently offer keno games with a low house edge. You can often find games at a bitcoin Keno casino with a house edge of around 1%.
The best cryptos for playing Keno
Cryptocurrencies are becoming more common in gambling sites across the globe. That’s why more players are choosing to use cryptocurrency to play Keno. Even so, many keno players have a special liking for the following cryptos:
BTC is the oldest and most used cryptocurrency on online keno sites. It’s also the most valuable compared to other cryptos, although its value fluctuates a lot.
The second-most used and popular cryptocurrency in Keno gaming is Ethereum. It’s also second to Bitcoin in terms of value, explaining why many players love playing Keno in ETH.
The DOGE cryptocurrency has successfully earned a spot among the top ten digital currencies. As a result, several Keno sites now accept payments in DOGE. Players love these sites for fast deposits and withdrawals, not to mention the anonymity involved.
Crypto Keno tips
Keno is essentially a combination of bingo and lottery games. Players choose numbers on a card and if those numbers come up, you win. Unfortunately, the game is usually intimidating if you’re playing it for the first time. Besides many bouncing balls and numbers, Keno has lots of ways to bet. Nonetheless, the following tips should help you increase your odds of winning.
Play 6 to 8 numbers
Keno cards usually have 80 numbers and players can choose up to 20. However, don’t be tempted to play all 20 numbers, since winning here won’t be a walk in the park. In crypto Keno, the sweet spot lies in numbers 6 – 8. It’s easier to hit 8 out of 8 than it is to hit 15 out of 15.
Play numbers that you know
Arguably, you are not only playing Keno just to make money. You definitely want to have some fun. The latter can be increased by playing numbers that you know. Are you 1 ball away from winning? You need to know so that you can enjoy when it happens.
What is the difference between crypto Keno sites and traditional ones?
Playing crypto Keno is similar to playing traditional Keno in a conventional online casino. Each of them is subject to the same laws. The only distinction is that you can play crypto Keno in complete privacy. Additionally, rather than traditional money, you use cryptocurrency for deposits and withdrawals.
Are crypto Keno sites worth it?
The decision is ultimately arbitrary. As long as you enjoy yourself and know when to stop playing and walk away, it is worthwhile.
|Top Crypto Casino||7Bit Casino|