Online roulette is one of the most exciting and thrilling casino games players can engage in. You may play by either betting on the color red or black, a single number, or a group of numbers, whether the number is even or odd or if the numbers are low (1-19) or high (19-36).
Provably fair is an algorithm used in casino sites for players to test the game’s equity. In these casinos, third-party testing companies such as eCOGRA are not involved in the inspection of the games. Instead, players use the algorithm to prove that the roulette games are 100% fair and legitimate.
Top Provably Fair Roulette Sites (June 2023)
There are three types of online roulette: French roulette, European roulette, and American roulette.
How the algorithm works
In Provably fair roulette games, the results are generated before the bets placed by the player are accepted. The operators cannot change these results for their benefit.
Furthermore, the verification process is accessible to everyone. For every 24 hours, a random number, known as a server seed, is generated to determine the results for that particular day. This number is hashed (converted into SHA256-Hash code) to make it unavailable for the users. Your browser produces another number called the client seed.
The hashed server seed helps to prove that the results have not been tampered with to favor the casino when you get the same result as the input. However, this occurs only after you have already received the results for your bet.
In addition, each round has a unique cryptographic nonce. The combination of this nonce and the generated seeds determine the outcome of each round in a roulette game. And that’s how the provably fair algorithm works in roulette games.
Provably Fair Roulette and Crypto
Players who love using cryptocurrency as their payment option commonly play Provably Fair Roulette. Blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies have significantly impacted the iGaming industry by valuing the players’ gaming experience.
When playing roulette with cryptocurrencies, you will not deal with the slow transaction processes of a traditional online casino. The transactions at a provably fair crypto casino will be almost instant. All you need is to choose a site that accepts your preferred crypto. Crypto fans love playing in casinos with the provably fair algorithm to ensure that they are dealing with a fair and honest site.
Choosing the right Provably Fair Casino
Many online gambling sites offer Provably Fair Roulette games. It’s always a good idea to check for vital factors when choosing the right online casino. If you have experience in the online gambling industry, you know that shenanigans happen. Here are some factors you need to consider when choosing a good site.
- Licenses. This is very crucial. An online casino that values your safety should be regulated or licensed by professional gaming authorities such as the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
- Customer Support. Another key element to consider is customer support. This is because you’re more relaxed knowing that an issue can be easily solved by simply getting a hold of the customer support team. Safe online casinos offer customer support 24/7. Contact options may include email, phone, or even messenger services or chat support.
- Secure payment methods. Reliable online casinos feature several secure payment options. Most casinos that offer Provably fair roulette games also feature cryptocurrency as a payment option. However, you must look for your preferred crypto for a good gaming experience.
- Software providers. Leading software providers in the industry have developed provably fair roulette games. However, it’s worth noting that not all developers deliver safe games to players. When looking for a new online casino, it would be best to consider the casino’s software providers. The best developers include NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, and Big Time Gaming (BTG).
Pros of using Provably Fair Roulette Casinos
As long as you use Provably fair roulette games at a reputable online casino, you will surely enjoy the benefits discussed below.
- Transparency. Provably fair roulette games give you the chance to prove their fairness. The games have fair odds, and you cannot be scammed.
- No third-party testing companies are involved. Third-party testing companies such as iTech Labs, eCOGRA, and more evaluate traditional online casinos. Provably fair casinos don’t require these testing agencies as the players can verify the fairness themselves.
- Fast transactions. Provably fair roulette games use cryptocurrencies as a payment option. This is a quick method that does not typically ask for any personal info or verification.
Cons of using Provably Fair Roulette Casinos
Despite the numerous advantages of using Provably fair roulette games, there are also some downsides that you should be aware of.
- Limited in number. Although the Provably fair algorithm is the latest technology used in modern casino games, many sites don’t use it. The few online casinos that use this algorithm have a limited number of games.
- Difficult to understand. Provably fair roulette requires one to be familiar with blockchain and cryptography technologies.
Provably fair online games have changed the online gambling industry by giving players provable fairness. We can say that these games are a big step from traditional online games where casinos repeatedly take players for a ride. And always remember to gamble online responsibly.
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on the topic.
Is provably fair roulette legal?
The legality of this game depends on your location and age. Some online casinos are not legalized in some states, and you must always check before playing. Also, if you’re 18 years old, you’re okay to play.
Is it safe to play provably fair roulette?
Yes. Provably fair roulette is your most secure game in an online casino. The reason is that you get to verify the game’s fairness yourself.
|➡️ Provably Fair||Yes|