Slots are games of chance, and they must prove their fairness to be authentic. Provably fair is a complex computer algorithm that analyzes and verifies the game’s legitimacy and equity. Some slot games have been called “provably fair” because they happen to allow the algorithm to work on them.
Top Provably Fair Slots Sites (December 2022)
How Provably Fair Slots work?
Slot software developers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, and Yggdrasil must ensure that the return to player (RTP) percentage matches 100% with the stated RTP on the Paytable. The developers must work with third-party inspecting authorities who ensure that their statistics are valid to supply the games to online gambling sites. Some of the most trusted testing companies include eCOGRA, BMM Testlabs, iTech Labs, and Gaming Labs International (GLI).
These companies use blockchain technology to run multiple tests on slot games. However, if you want to prove the slot game’s fairness yourself instead of relying on the testing companies, Provably Fair slot games give you that chance.
The Provably Fair algorithm uses three main variables: server seed, client seed, and cryptographic nonce. The variables work together to determine the game’s outcome by producing numbers. The entire process can be complicated, especially if you’re unfamiliar with cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology.
Here’s a summary of how the variables work.
- The casino generates a server seed number. That number is encrypted and sent to the player before placing any bet. It gets decrypted on the player’s end. The encryption and decryption of the server seed ensure that the number has not been tampered with.
- The player’s browser then generates its number (seed).
- Finally, both seeds interact and give the bet’s outcome. Depending on your site, the number will mainly start at zero or even one for the cryptographic nonce.
After the outcome is generated, the client seed is sent to the player to verify the game’s fairness. To do this, the player must input the numbers in the verifier to see if the outcome is similar to the main game’s.
Online gambling sites that accept cryptocurrency use this method to prove their integrity.
Advantages of Provably Fair Slots
- They have high return payouts (RTP). Provably fair slots are known to offer high return payouts, mostly 97% and above. This is an above-average payout in the slot gaming industry. Moreover, that’s much better than what most brick-and-mortar casinos offer (90% to 95%).
- Enjoy crypto deposits and withdrawals. Provably fair slot games allow game enthusiasts who love using cryptocurrency as their preferred payment method to enjoy the banking option in online casinos. Bitcoin is the most common cryptocurrency in these casinos. You may also find XRP, Litecoin, Altcoin, and more.
- Enjoy fair gaming with no third-party authentication. To play fair slot games, you must ensure that third-party gaming authorities have tested the site. That’s not the case when it comes to provably fair casinos. Here, you get to verify the fairness of the games yourself.
- You have to be familiar with cryptography. To use a Provably fair slot, you must know how to make deposits and withdrawals using cryptocurrency. Also, note that crypto prices can fluctuate by 5% or more in a single day as they are volatile.
- They don’t have innovative features. Provably fair slots are basic games, and they don’t have the latest innovations such as 3D graphics.
Choosing a good, Provably Fair site and slot
There are numerous Provably fair slots and sites out there. It’s always a good idea to understand and know how to look for a good site that offers Provably fair slot games. Similar tips when picking a good gambling site still apply when choosing a good, Provably fair gambling site. It’s easy for an online casino to claim that it offers “Provably fair games” even if it doesn’t. You must consider a few factors before registering or playing.
- Review the licenses. To play Provably fair slots safely online, it’s always a good idea to examine the casino’s gambling license. Many Provably Fair casinos have licenses from the UK Gambling Commission, Kahnawake Gaming Commission, and Malta Gaming Authority. To ensure players’ safety and fairness, looking for an online casino that is fully licensed by the most professional gaming authorities such as the ones mentioned is paramount.
- Check if it offers your preferred cryptos. Many people have their preferred cryptocurrency. It’s always a good idea to take your time and find out if your preferred online casino accepts it.
- Look out for fair bonuses and promos. Online casino sites offer many lucrative slot bonuses for players to enjoy. Most casinos offer free spins and generous welcome bonuses to new players.
Provably fair slot games offer a number of good reasons to play. They allow you to test if the games are 100% transparent. Additionally, they have higher payouts compared to regular slot games.
With all this said, you may be ready to take the next step to start playing and discovering a gaming experience that you’ve never had before.
After reading our guide, you may have questions on your mind. Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on the topic.
Are Provably fair slots real and legit?
Yes. Provably fair slot games are real and can be found in most online casinos. However, fake Provably fair slots are offered by scam websites. These casino operators target players who do not know how cryptography or blockchain technology works. You must understand the basics of how these two work to avoid being scammed.
Can Provably fair slots be hacked?
Although Provably fair games are securely designed with blockchain technology, they are still prone to hacking. New technological advancements allow hackers to attempt hacking tricks that target this algorithm. The algorithm can be easily hacked if the site has potential vulnerabilities. That’s why checking your preferred site for security flaws is crucial before playing on it. You can use the tips mentioned earlier to find a secure site.
|➡️ Provably Fair||Yes|